- We may collect and process information that you provide to us, through filling in any information in our applications, or signing up to a forum, newsletter or in any other way.
- If you request it, we may use information held about you to provide you with news about products, updates or any changes to our business.
- If you request it, may use information held about you to provide setup information, for our apps.
- Where our apps require use of your information to work, we will store and use information you provide.
- We may also collect anonymous statistical information about our users’ systems and browsing habits. Anonymous means that this information does not identify any individual. Different apps use different services, these include
- Our free applications use advertising currently provided by Admob and anonymous statistical information is reported to them so they can see whether their adverts are effective. Click for more information about Admob.
- We use Crashlytics to collect crash reports and anonymous statistical information. This helps us to fix bugs.
- If you do have a crash, then we may upload logging information to help diagnose the crash. Due to the nature of the logging information, this is potentially identifiable information.
- Some information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. We will try to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites and any transmission is at your own risk.
- Our websites contain links to other websites. We don’t have any control over third party websites. These websites will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these polices.